Challenging, diverse and ever changing – the media plays a vital role in the global economy. M.Sc Electronic Media Studies equips you to navigate the legal, cultural, economic and technological contexts in which media organisations operate, and equips you with the skills you need to become an outstanding media manager. (Click to know the fee structure)
We at Garden City University have prepared this professional Master’s Degree in Electronic Media Studies that uses business expertise and oversight to deal with the organisation and development of enterprises and artists within the media sector. Typically, in Bangalore, media students specialise in social media, digital media, stage manager, production, electronic media, broadcasting, and publishing or they migrate to managerial positions in copywriting, public relations or marketing and advertising. Whether you’re looking to become a masterful events manager, marketing guru, communications expert or entrepreneur in the media, you’ll choose from an impressive array of modules to tailor your learning.
- At GCU you will be taught by academics who are either actively engaged in media research or who have extensive media industry experience, giving you a unique blend of emergent ideas and real-world knowledge.
- We welcome industry leaders from the local short film Industry and media leaders from around the world to work with our students. Programme Leaders of the Film Industry and Cultural Forums to give guest lectures and share their insight and experiences with our students.
- As a student of this course, you'll receive a wide variety of media exposure during the program and have practical exposure to the specialization in the media front.
- We encouraged to participate in the video documenting of all the major events and programmes of the college as we have more than 120+ programs like seminars, workshops, conferences, meets and cultural events etc. A campus news bulletin called G NEWS” (Video) and Campus Radio News is the student-centric programs done by Electronic media students of GCU.
- Our staff are active in research and industry, and their combined areas of expertise include media industry experience and major media organisations, social media, interactive and media Cinematography, Graphics and Animation, 3D modelling, Web Designing, Video Editing, Sound Recording, Production of News Bulletin and Reporting, Production of Advertising and Corporate Films.
- You'll have the opportunity to work on real industry briefs. In the past, students have worked with TCS, Concentrix, Amazon.com, Coco cola, Business fundamentals and Cognizant in various fields in MSc Electronic Media. Read more.....