- This course is suitable if you hold an undergraduate degree in any field of Computer science.
- You will gain advanced knowledge, based on research practices, inInformation Technology discipline, and develop the ability to formulate best practice IT strategies and solutions.
- Prepares you for careers including security and networking, data science and enterprise systems.
Why M.Sc. (IT)?
The Master’s in Information Technology will develop a breadth of knowledge and deepen your understanding across varying aspects of IT. Completing master’s will give you specialist knowledge in the field:
- Business Process Management - provides you with complementary skills and knowledge to create and align information systems to effectively support business and enable business strategy.
- Computer Science - extends your understanding of computer programming beyond being a mere user of programming language to an appreciation of their design and implementation.
- Data Science - provides you with the knowledge and skills to extract information from large, complex and disparate data sets, using leading edge algorithms and tools.
- Enterprise Systems - develop skills in engineering information systems, consisting of applications and associated information, to help to automate and streamline business processes.
- User Experience - develops the advanced knowledge & skills in user-centred design activities involving emerging technologies in order to create new forms of user experience.
- Information Management - are you interested in the interrelationships between people, information and technology? In this major, you will explore these relationships and develop specialist skills and knowledge that will equip you for a variety of roles in the information professions.
- Networks - provides you with the practical skills and theoretical knowledge required by a network administrator. You will gain experience with designing, implementing and maintaining network systems for a wide range of organisations.
- Security - provides you with the skills and knowledge appropriate for a information security professional. You will develop skills in risk management security policies and be aware of the technical security mechanisms and issues.
- Prepares you for careers including security and networking, data science and enterprise systems. Read more.....