The MPT program at Garden City University is designed to provide students with the opportunity to gain indepth knowledge and sound practical skills in the specialised area. The program provides post graduate students with advanced techniques in different areas of specialization. It exposes students to recent developments in the field and enhances their intellectual and research skills. The duration of the course is two years spread out in 4 semesters
- “Joy of Learning” is the principle guiding strategy for all courses at GCU to promote the motto of providing teaching qualities which will help
our students to learn how to perform tasks in a professional manner and also to know about how to perform it in a scientific manner.
- GCU employs the “ARM TM ” pedagogy method which fuels ambition in the student, provides ample resources to excel and continuous mentoring for the
students to achieve their goal.
- To make students acquainted with the advancements in the area of physiotherapy and allied subjects by adopting Core Course Curriculum Consensus (4’Cs)
which aids for the practice of critical reading, analytical reasoning and debate which are the basic forms of language analysis.
- To enable students to construct their career options from a plethora of specialised courses featuring the whole French literature, thought and culture. In GCU
we help student to escalate their knowledge of their chosen areas of studies.
- To train students in the skills necessary for further research, both within and outside the academic context Read more.....