MBA - Masters of Business Administration custom-made with (Dual Specialization) course at Garden City University is intended to develop the students with meticulous understanding of complex and challenging aspects in the field of Business Management, and to develop the expertise needed for a broad range of careers in the areas of finance, marketing and human resources domains, as well in multifunctional organizations located in India’s high tech capital city, Bangalore. School of Management Studies is strategically positioned to expose students to all facets of India’s burgeoning economy. Its charter is to build leaders and entrepreneurs through transformative and innovative education. Our school in Bangalore ranked among the top 10 in the Asia Pacific region of the QS Global 200 B-Schools.(Click to know the fee structure)
- Our programme provides you with a thorough knowledge of the main components of Finance, marketing and human resources with the help of highly used software like, SPSS, E-Views, and SAP etc.
- Our faculty members and practitioners have extensive and wide-ranging experience in the finance industry, providing invaluable contributions to the teaching of the modules and bringing theory into practice.
- We are in professional association with AIMA and FKCCI
- “Joy of Learning” is the principle guiding strategy for all courses at GCU.
- GCU employs the “ARM” pedagogy method which fuels ambition in the student, provides ample resources to excel and continuous mentoring for the students to achieve their goal.
- We train you to Professionally Do and Scientifically Know.
- Regular industry interactions give you insights and up-to-the-minute knowledge of the subject area and bring practical insights into the classroom by applying the theory to real-world scenarios.
- This programme is most suitable if you have some quantitative background in degrees with some quantitative elements.
- We have tied up with professional bodies like ACCA, CIMA, and CISI to enrich the curriculum to meet the demands of the corporate world Read more.....