Marketing is perhaps the most integral function in modern day businesses to help connect with the end consumers and gain visibility, thereby making MBA in Marketing one of the most preferred postgraduate courses we have in Garden City University. Uniting high education standards with a distinctly collaborative industry experience, the two-year full-time integrated MBA in Marketing programme at Garden City University promises a multicultural learning experience unlike any other business school in India. University benefits from extensive industry links and real world collaborations with renowned universities and corporate industry. This translates to students getting the chance to work with highly prestigious companies in Bangalore with the Global Leadership Module. The ultimate objective is to nurture progressive, forward thinking leaders who are a value addition to the organization they work in.
Generally, an MBA in Marketing Management is a 2 years full time degree. Besides the core
Topics, aspects that are broadly taught GCU focus on the following areas:
- Consumer Behavior
- Advertising Management
- Competitive Marketing
- Business Marketing
- Sales Force Management
- Service Marketing
- Sales Promotion Management
- Product and Brand Management
- Internet Marketing
- Retailing Management
- Marketing Channel
- Analytical Marketing
- Advanced Research Techniques in Marketing
- Marketing Communications Management
- Customer Relationship Marketing
Almost all organizations need to emphasize on marketing to achieve a strong foothold among competitors. So after successfully completing your MBA, you can expect job roles in areas like
- Marketing Management
- Brand Management
- Asset Management
- Corporate Sales
- Market Research
- Sales Management
- Media Planning
- Product Management
- Digital Marketing
- Promotional Campaigns
Major sectors requiring your service will be marketing companies, advertising agencies, FMCG companies, financial sector, IT companies and such. Some of the prime recruiters are Sony, Exim, Ranbaxy, and Spencer’s Retail, KPMG, Tata Consultancy Services, Cognizant Technology and many others
- Our programme provides you with a thorough knowledge of the main components of marketing and human resources with the help of highly used software like, SPSS, E-Views, and SAP etc.
- Our faculty members and practitioners have extensive and wide-ranging experience in the marketing industry, providing invaluable contributions to the teaching of the modules and bringing theory into practice.
- We are in professional association with AIMA and FKCCI
- “Joy of Learning” is the principle guiding strategy for all courses at GCU.
- GCU employs the “ARM” pedagogy method which fuels ambition in the student, provides ample resources to excel and continuous mentoring for the students to achieve their goal.
- We train you to Professionally Do and Scientifically Know.
- Regular industry interactions give you insights and up-to-the-minute knowledge of the subject area and bring practical insights into the classroom by applying the theory to real-world scenarios.
- We have tied up with professional bodies like ACCA, CIMA, and CISI to enrich the curriculum to meet the demands of the corporate world