The program trains students with knowledge and skills required to handle advanced equipment to perform accurate laboratory tests. The syllabus is formulated to integrate knowledge of various Biomedical Techniques, health communication, appropriate theoretical & practical education to work efficiently in diagnostic laboratories and provide insights about Medical Ethics. BSc MLT graduates will be globally-aware citizens who are able to contribute their unique expertise to clinical or foundational science research laboratory.
Demand for the Course
- Laboratory technologist at hospitals, Blood Banking, Clinical Biochemist, Medical Microbiologist, Immunologist, Pharmaceutical laboratories, Public Health laboratories.
- Research & product development Associate
- Laboratory manager, as consultant to laboratory medicine industry, Medical officer, Medical record technician
- Quality assurance companies, sales & marketing
- Associate Professor/Lecturer Read more.....