A bachelor in Physiotherapy programme is an eclectic blend of subject modules which encompasses the concepts of physiotherapy, research and clinical practice. At GCU we nourish the clinical aspirants to have a concentrated focus on professional and scientific learning skills. The curriculum is overhauled to develop the clinical practices as a common form for all the students. The objective of physiotherapy is to provide therapeutic interventions that help people to recover from physical ailments and to elevate their living standards. If a student is inclined towards service oriented sectors they can opt for clinical practices after completion of Physiotherapy programme and to achieve that GCU may be the apt choice for excelling in career.
- “Joy of Learning” is the principle guiding strategy for all courses at GCU to promote the motto of providing teaching qualities which will help our students to learn how to perform tasks in a professional manner and also to know about how to perform it in a scientific manner.
- GCU employs the “ARM TM ” pedagogy method which fuels ambition in the student, provides ample resources to excel and continuous mentoring for the students to achieve their goal.
- To make students acquainted with the advancements in the area of physiotherapy and allied subjects by adopting Core Course Curriculum Consensus (4’Cs) which aids for the practice of critical reading, analytical reasoning and debate which are the basic forms of language analysis.
- To enable students to construct their career options from a plethora of specialised courses featuring the whole French literature, thought and culture. In GCU we help student to escalate their knowledge of their chosen areas of studies.
- To train students in the skills necessary for further research, both within and outside the academic context.