BA Journalism (Hons), Psychology & English in Garden City University offers you the opportunity to pursue the undergraduate course in the fastest growing Media Hub of India, Bangalore, which will pave your way to world-class journalism and media. Journalism is the practice of investigation and reporting of events, issues, and trends to a broad audience. Along with covering organizations and institutions such as Government and Business, journalism also covers cultural aspects of society, such as Arts and Entertainment. It is a 3 academic year degree course. Our programme projects you to a spectrum of theoretical and practical approach to Journalism and Mass Communication. This will help you to master essential skills in critical thinking, expression, and research, bringing out the inquisitiveness in you. (Click to know the fee structure)
- We give personal attention to each student, in fabricating a dynamic intellectual domain and a network of support.
- We offer a broad spectrum of modules and diverse approaches.
- We are a member of Professional Associations – Public Relations Society of India, British Council, and British Library
- “Joy of Learning” is the principle guiding strategy for all courses at GCU.
- GCU employs the “ARM” pedagogy method which fuels ambition in the student, provides ample resources to excel and continuous mentoring for the students to achieve their goal.
- We train you to Professionally Do and Scientifically Know.
- Our Graduates are highly desirable to recruiters across varied sectors owing to their proficiency skill set in Analytical and Communication Skills.
- We offer you an overview of the working of the contemporary media.
- You get to choose 1 additional elective paper in the 5th and 6th Semester each.
- Microprojects after each semester, starting from the 3rd Semester, is a compulsory criterion.
- We offer you to undertake a Megaproject in the final semester.
- You get to train yourself via rigorous internship programmes. Read more.....