University established through Act no. 47 of 2013 in Karnataka State and approved by UGC, Govt. of India
1. What data we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following categories of information on our website and use them for the purposes explained below.
- Website activity: Data about your browsing activity on our website
- Device and browser information: Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website. For example, your device's IP address, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device's unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Contact Information: If you choose to provide your name, email address or phone number, you authorize Garden City University and its representatives to Call, SMS, Email or WhatsApp about its courses and offers. This consent overrides any registration for DNC / NDNC.
- When you voluntarily send us electronic mail, we will keep a record of this information so that we can respond to you. We only collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. Also, when filling out a form on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. In case you have submitted your personal information and contact details, we reserve the rights to Call, SMS, Email or WhatsApp about our products and offers, even if your number has DND activated on it.
- Account Information: If you enrolled with us, we will collect your username and a password and other information to necessary to open and access your account
- ustomer Service Information: Information you may provide to customer service including survey responses
- Financial Information: Credit card number or other payment account information. This information is collected directly by our payments processor and not stored at Garden City University website
We use this data to:
- collect fees and troubleshoot problems
- prevent potential fraud and enforce our Terms of Service
- customize, measure, and improve our website and services
- deliver targeted marketing, retargeting and customer support
- contact you by email or phone about your account or our services
2. Cookies and related technologies
3. Changes to this Privacy Notice
Changes to this Privacy Notice will be posted on this page. If we make a material change to our privacy practices, we will provide notice on the site or by other means as appropriate.
4. Contact us about questions or concerns
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, our privacy practices, or with Garden City University generally, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
These institutions are ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14000:2004 certified. The legacy of Garden City University comes from the Garden City Group of Institutions established in 1992.
The Garden City Group of Institutions has been a home for students from 81 nations to this day and the family is growing...
Please note : The above data need not be misread as that of Garden City University which commenced its operations in 2017; however GCU is a part of the Garden City Group of Institutions established in 1992.