POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT WITH SPECIALIZATION IN BUSINESS ANALYTICS
This programme is designed to emphasize on advancing and deepening one’s knowledge on the field of management, extend professional and managerial skills and to enable to make one marketable in the industry. On pursuing this programme, you would be able to:
- Comprehend the way the values and philosophies of leaders and managers impact leadership and management decision making by discussing various case studies.
- Communicate (orally, visually and in writing) efficiently with people of different cultures and region by practicing business communications.
- Work effectively in multi-cultural, multi-lingual teams and exercise leadership through collective activities.
- Engage in rigorous intellectual analysis, criticism and problem-solving while working on various case studies.
- Learn independently and appreciate the need for continued learning by appearing for self-study courses and MOOCs.
- Apply the learning of professional and managerial skills to practical and new situations by participating and conducting various events, seminars and conferences.
- Assess various research literature and research findings in management studies and their application in organisations through dissertations and project work.
- Analyse and address ethical issues in leadership and management in practical and applied situations by participating in in-class newspaper article discussions.
- Identify, plan, conduct and create report through capstone research projects.
- Learn to analyse and argue from evidence by supporting every fact with data. Read more.....