Development in the international marketing on the one hand and the consequential impact of the same on India’s domestic market on the other, call for a professional approach and sensitivity to international business environment. The MBA (International Business) is a foundational course for developing a competent cadre of business executives to meet the country’s growing requirements for training personnel in the field of international management. MBA (IB) is a 4-semester management programme with a focus on international business. The programme aims at providing a comprehensive coverage incorporating all the important areas and disciplines relevant to international business activities. The syllabi for MBA (IB) compares favourably with the syllabi of some of the world’s best International Business Schools and corporates.
- Our programme provides you with a thorough knowledge of the main components of Finance, marketing and human resources with the help of highly used software like, SPSS, E-Views, and SAP etc.
- Our faculty members and practitioners have extensive and wide-ranging experience in the finance industry, providing invaluable contributions to the teaching of the modules and bringing theory into practice.
- We are in professional association with AIMA and FKCCI
- “Joy of Learning” is the principle guiding strategy for all courses at GCU.
- GCU employs the “ARM” pedagogy method which fuels ambition in the student, provides ample resources to excel and continuous mentoring for the students to achieve their goal.
- We train you to Professionally Do and Scientifically Know.
- Regular industry interactions give you insights and up-to-the-minute knowledge of the subject area and bring practical insights into the classroom by applying the theory to real-world scenarios.
- This programme is most suitable if you have some quantitative background in degrees with some quantitative elements.
- We have tied up with professional bodies like ACCA, CIMA, and CISI to enrich the curriculum to meet the demands of the corporate world