Globalization in the Indian economy and related deregulation has lead to the rapid growth and development in the banking and financial markets leading to an increased demand for qualified and skilled finance professionals who can make key decisions with minimal errors. In addition, opening up of the Indian economy to foreign investments has further accelerated the need for qualified finance professionals.
MBA Finance is a 4-semester Work Integrated Learning Programme designed for professionals who work in the field of Finance or in Banking and Financial Services industry. The programme is also ideal for professionals working in other industries/ functions who have a keen interest in Finance and are looking for a transition to a more finance related role.
- Our programme provides you with a thorough knowledge of the main components of Finance, marketing and human resources with the help of highly used software like, SPSS, E-Views, and SAP etc.
- Our faculty members and practitioners have extensive and wide-ranging experience in the finance industry, providing invaluable contributions to the teaching of the modules and bringing theory into practice.
- We are in professional association with AIMA and FKCCI
- “Joy of Learning” is the principle guiding strategy for all courses at GCU.
- GCU employs the “ARM” pedagogy method which fuels ambition in the student, provides ample resources to excel and continuous mentoring for the students to achieve their goal.
- We train you to Professionally Do and Scientifically Know.
- Regular industry interactions give you insights and up-to-the-minute knowledge of the subject area and bring practical insights into the classroom by applying the theory to real-world scenarios.
- This programme is most suitable if you have some quantitative background in degrees with some quantitative elements.
- We have tied up with professional bodies like ACCA, CIMA, and CISI to enrich the curriculum to meet the demands of the corporate world