Diploma in Hotel Management (DHM) is a professional skill oriented program offered by Garden City University. This contemporary diploma program emphasis on practical oriented learning and precise theoretical components, which is essential for global hospitality and hotel industry operations. Candidate pursuing diploma program has an option of enrolling for “Earn while you Learn”, to polish their industry skills and to support their education. A plethora of career opportunities are available for the students in hotels, restaurants and several other allied hospitality sectors. (Click to know the fee structure)
- Reputation for good teaching in a student friendly environment.
- GCU has excellent facilities for the sole use of the department.
- This programme is in Professional Association with– FHRAI, South India Hotels and Restaurants Association and South India Culinary Association. This certifies that our programme is competent to strengthen the foundations of the students with the foundations enabling a career in hospitality sector.
- Develops an understanding of the blend between business and customer satisfaction.
- “Joy of Learning” is the principle guiding strategy for all courses at GCU.
- GCU employs the “ARM” pedagogy method which fuels ambition in the student, provides ample resources to excel and continuous mentoring for the students to achieve their goal.
- We train you to Professionally Do and Scientifically Know.
- Most recent technologies included in Syllabus.
- Embedded grooming of professionals aimed at better placement.
- Successful graduates are highly placed in varied organizations including hotel industries, restaurants, front office management, airlines etc.