Back to home
Careers @ GCU
Job description for Video Editor
The Job will include:
- Video editing and graphic designing on Adobe Premiere Pro or FCP.
- Graphics and photo editing on Adobe Photoshop.
- Graphics notion and still on Adobe After Effects.
- Basic knowledge about Adobe After Effect.
Looking for an Editor with Creative mind and story-boarding skills, who can work independently as well.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrable video editing (creative motion graphics videos) ability with a strong portfolio thorough knowledge of timing, motion and continuity.
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running.
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects.
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (Adobe Premiere Pro, FCP, After effects, Photoshop etc).
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the Video.
- Individually solving technically complex problems.
- Any Graduate in any specialization. (Bachelor's degree in Video Editing preferred).
- Good understanding of digital marketing concepts.
- Experience with social media and content generation trends will be an added advantage.
- Strong creative and analytical skills.
Role - Graphic Designer
Industry Type - Education, Teaching, Training
Functional Area - Design, Creative, User Experience
Employment Type - Full Time, Permanent
Role Category - Creative
Proud of its 45,000+ strong Alumni spread across the globe.
GCU has been a home for students from
to this day and the family is growing...