The inter-disciplinary departments of School of Social Sciences i.e. (Psychology, English, & Journalism) was set up with the determination of achieving excellence and has since played proud parent to many a successful alumnus. Here we focus on overall development of students as it is on increasing their skill sets. The faculty goes out of our way to do so by conducting various seminars, projects and internships to mention a few. A blend of classic curriculum and modern teaching aids are part of what makes this department so successful.
This unique blend of three different domains are taught for a duration of 3 years which provides students in getting insight into all the three fields and also provides an opportunity to enhance their learning curve.
- “Joy of Learning” is the principle guiding strategy for all courses at GCU.
- Three majors offered.
- GCU employs the “ARM” pedagogy method which fuels ambition in the student, provides ample resources to excel and continuous mentoring for the students to achieve their goal.
- Micro projects in the second semester
- Industry endorsed curriculum.
- Compulsory internship programme with credits allotted to the same.
- Major Dissertation spread across third and fourth semesters on Psychology and Journalism
- Reputation for good teaching in a student friendly environment.
- Opportunities to attend and present papers at national and international conferences
- Practical and research oriented curriculum which prepares the students for the industry directly
- It also provides students with the opportunity of developing more specific vocational skills related to potential career areas in either the public or private sectors involved in all the three major subjects
- An international environment created with students from over 79 countries ensures learning experience with a diverse range of perspectives.
- We train you to Practice Professionally and Learn Scientifically Read more.....