B.Com consists of a 3 year programme divided into 6 semesters. During the course of the programme, students are given insights into various aspects of business and its operations. The core agenda of the programme revolves around building accounting, auditing and analytical acumen in students. The curriculum gives plentiful scope for students to connect and learn from the latest practices in the industry, through our corporate mentoring system, internships, and industry-endorsed certification programs. We also give our students enough space to accommodate professional training courses that lead to Indian and international certifications like CA, CIMA, and CFA.
- We offer a holistic approach to commerce, with a strong foundation in core areas, along with the opportunity to choose and specialise in areas of particular interest.
- An industry-endorsed curriculum ensures relevance to the current scenarios of the corporate world.
- A research inclined curriculum and micro-projects incorporated in every module encourages critical analysis and inquisitiveness on a wide range of contemporary issues in commerce and accountancy.
- An international environment created with students from over 79 countries ensures learning experience with a diverse range of perspectives.
- Bangalore provides an excellent learning ground with its multinational corporate houses, offering opportunities to engage with the latest in the business sectors.
- We offer an excellent placement record that is testimonial to the employability of our graduates. Our alumni are spread across various sectors of employment that include banking, consultancy, accountancy, marketing, business analytics, advertising and management.
- Associations with professional bodies like CII, AIMA, FKCCI gives an edge over the conventional courses.
- We train our students to practice professionally and learn scientifically. Read more.....