Make a career out of travel!
Spreading happiness is a great gift indeed. Making sure that your customers enjoy the best time of the year. A service industry with considerable economic, social, political, cultural and environmental significance, both domestically and internationally. Negotiating with hotels, advertising agencies, airlines and many more. As a manager in the multifaceted tourism sector, you will encounter many responsibilities. Our job based skills training will best prepare you to face these situations. (Click to know the fee structure)
Start your career at Garden CIty University, in Bangalore. We are known for producing students with the highest levels of professionalism and scientific temper. Thereby delivering quality training through experts with a wide range of choices. This course aims to produce graduates who have an understanding of the operations of both private and public sectors and their interactions particularly within the tourism industry.
- GCU’s main focus is on business basics with regards to tourism, covering cross cultural and social competences as well as leadership and professional competences.
- Our faculty consists of scholars, who have designed the course in such a way, so as to develop and maximize a student’s potential through a variety of teaching methods and activities with professional work and scientific knowledge for learning.
- It also provides students with the opportunity of developing more specific vocational skills related to potential career areas in either the public or private sectors.
- BA Tourism, History and English deals with the maintenance and development of a multinational educational quality in tourism management across national borders, our students have the knowledge and the skills required to manage and handle cross-cultural processes, stakeholders and environments in a right and ethical way.
- We bring in travel experts and industry for it is noticed in literatures that more successful learning occurs when teachers’ teaching methods are matched to students’ learning styles that students are able to adapt more readily to different learning situations.
- We investigate students’ preferences of teaching methodology.
- We identify the reasons why students, prefer methods of teaching and have adopted our own professional learning and working with scientific knowledge based on in-depth subject knowledge which also provide for fundamental learning at GCU.