RULES & REGULATIONS FOR REVALUATION OF FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION (DEC-JAN, 2017)
Revaluation means to re-evaluate a particular course or a paper as per the request raised by a student on the payment of requisite fee and necessary submission of application for revaluation as stipulated.
Under the norms assigned by GCU Controller of Examination Office for Revaluation, student has to apply for revaluation within 10th of January, 2018(Wednesday) through online.
Norms of Revaluation:
||Availability of Application form
||1) Login to the student portal- click the link assigned for revaluation application- fill up the form and submit after remitting the fee online.
2) The above mentioned procedure can also be done at the helpdesk from 3rd January, 2018 till 10th January, 2018 (from 3:00 – 4:00pm)
||Description of fees
||Rs. 750/- per individual course/paper
The payment can be done through online net banking or the students can pay the requisite fee directly at the Federal Bank counter.
||From 28th December 2017 (from 5:00 pm) to 10th January, 2018 ( till 5:00 pm)
- Revaluation norms as created by the Office of Controller of Examinations, Garden City University is as per the standards of the University Academic Evaluation Standards and any decision considered by the Garden City University Evaluation & Assessment Committee will stand as final statement (duly signed by the Registrar, Garden City University).
- The student should remit the revaluation fee of Seven hundred and fifty rupees for individual course/paper through online. This is to inform to the students that a receipt no. will be generated once the online payment is accepted at our end.
- If the marks awarded by the revaluation committee has an enhancement of 20% from the original marks secured by the student, the revaluation fee will be refunded.
- In case, if there is no change in the marks secured after the revaluation it will be communicated to the student as ‘No Change in Marks Obtained’.
- The student should abide by the norms prescribed under the revaluation committee and should accept the revised marls as per the below mentioned categories:
a) there can be “NO CHANGE IN MARKS OBTAINED”
b) there can be “ENHANCEMENT IN MARKS OBTAINED”
c) there can be “DECREASE IN MARKS OBTAINED”
- If there is no change in marks post the revaluation process, the marks obtained by the student in the previous assessment will only be considered and there will be no further changes accepted. The students should select the courses in which they seek revaluation very carefully. There will be no second chance to apply for revaluation for any additional courses/papers. The result announced by the evaluation committee is final.
- The change in marks (if any) shall be conveyed to the individual student through the students’ portal.
- The student should abide by the final marks statement.