RULES & REGULATIONS FOR REVALUATION OF SECOND SEMESTER UG EXAMINATION - (MAY, 2018)
Revaluation means to re-evaluate a particular course or a paper as per the request raised by you on the payment of requisite fee and necessary submission of application for revaluation as stipulated.
Under the norms assigned by GCU Controller of Examination Office for Revaluation, you have to apply for revaluation within 18th June, 2018(Monday) for second semester (UG) programmes through online.
Norms of Revaluation:
||Availability of Application form
||You need to login to the student portal and click on the link assigned for revaluation application. You need to fill up the form for revaluation and submit after remitting the fee online.
||Description of fees
||Rs. 750/- per individual course/paper
The payment can be done through online net banking ONLY.
||From 5th June, 2018 to 18th June, 2018 ( till 5:00 pm)
- Revaluation norms as created by the Office of Controller of Examinations, Garden City University is as per the standards of the University Academic Evaluation Standards and any decision considered by the Garden City University Evaluation & Assessment Committee will stand as final statement (duly signed by the Registrar, Garden City University).
- You should remit the revaluation fee of Seven hundred and fifty rupees only for individual course/paper through online. This is to inform you that a receipt no. will be generated once the online payment is accepted at our end.
- If the marks awarded by the revaluation committee has an enhancement of 20% from the original marks secured by you, the revaluation fee will be refunded.
- In case, if there is no change in the marks secured after the revaluation it will be communicated to you as ‘No Change in Marks Obtained’.
- You should abide by the norms prescribed under the revaluation committee and should accept the revised marks as per the below mentioned categories:
a) there can be “NO CHANGE IN MARKS OBTAINED”
b) there can be “ENHANCEMENT IN MARKS OBTAINED”
c) there can be “DECREASE IN MARKS OBTAINED”
- If there is no change in marks post the revaluation process, the marks obtained by you in the previous assessment will only be considered and there will be no further changes accepted. You should select the courses in which you seek revaluation very carefully. There will be no second chance to apply for revaluation for any additional courses/papers. The result announced by the evaluation committee is final.
- The change in marks (if any) shall be conveyed to you through the students’ portal only.
- You should abide by the final marks statement.